Friday, July 8, 2011

Hit or Miss


My brother, Gabe has been bugging me to recreate this photo of himself (left picture) from when he was a baby. After lots and lots of bugging (haha just kidding, Gabe-you know I love you) and an opening in my schedule-we finally got around to it!

My mom had this (left) picture taken of my brother when he was about 1 year old and the (right) picture is of my brother's son, Manolis who is about 2 years old. We had a lot of fun with this and it was great hanging with my nephew and rad brother...oh and my dad (who is also in the photos) at the office! Of course, we wouldn't have been able to do it with out mom's awesome prop skills; sometimes I tell her I'm going to hire her as a full time prop designer-seriously she made the hats they're both wearing!

What do you all think...hit or miss here? I think we did alright! Enjoy, Gabe-I have a feeling I'll be re-creating this when Manolis has a little boy as well! :-)

*To view pictures from the entire shoot, visit our website: www.sorensenstudios.us, click on the "client" tab and type in: cardshark

No comments:

Post a Comment