Friday, July 1, 2011

Good Friends...Good Pics!



Yesterday we had the privilege of photographing one of my best friends from high school and her growing family. Jamie is back visiting our little hometown of Greenfield all the way from Germany! Her husband, Jeremy has been stationed in Afghanistan and they are [hopefully] enjoying seeing all of their loved ones; although I know that can be a job in itself! I asked if they could take a little time out of their busy schedule to let me capture this special time together.

Thank you guys so much for allowing us to take your photos; we hope you enjoy them for many years to come and it somehow makes the deployments seem bit easier...God Bless!

I have featured a few of my favorite shots on this post. To view all of their photos, please visit: www.sorensenstudios.us, click on the "client" tab and type in: 63011


If you are interested in scheduling Sorensen Studios for a photography session, call or email the studio today at: 641.343.7110 or sorensenstudios@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment