Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Tucker (6 years old)


Here are few of my favorite pictures of our nephew Tucker (along with some of his little sister Taylor & mom). My my has he grown! I kept telling his mother, Heidi during this that I felt like I was shooting his senior pictures. I also let her know that if she wants me to continue photographing him...he needs to quit growing so fast! 

Anyways, I was extremely happy with the results of these photos. They are exactly what we try to represent here at Sorensen Studios Photography; real and relaxed images! If you would like to view all of Tucker's photos to see what a session is like, please visit www.sorensenstudios.us, click on the "client" tab and type in 72011

If you are interested in scheduling kids pictures with Sorensen Studios, give us a call or email at 641.343.7110 or sorensenstudios@yahoo.com

*Please visit our online schedule to check availability 











No comments:

Post a Comment