Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A peak behind the scenes...


Bubba snapping our bride & groom getting hitched!

Testing our lighting for formals. 

Bubba getting that "perfect shot".

Taking a little rest...

Here are few shots of us photographing a wedding last weekend (one of the three this month!!). I thought these were interesting because it gives our clients a look behind the camera and through our point of view. And yes there are a few just for fun shots too, like the one where Bubba caught me taking a little rest-hey I'm carrying some extra weight these days! =)

 As I'm going through our memory cards, I'm finding so many pictures that I love from the day. I'll be sure to show some of those soon...I have no idea how I'm going to choose, it was such a beautiful day!

I also wanted to document this because there are now three of us working at these weddings, including our little, Indie. I thought it'd be fun to show her one day what we did while I was pregnant with her-maybe she'll be a natural born photographer or painter-haha.

We're now gearing up for a wedding in Le Mars all weekend. Should be another good one. We'll see you soon Dustin & Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment