Friday, June 17, 2011

It's been awhile...

Hello Bloggers:

So sorry it's been awhile since I last wrote but it's not due to lack of ambition-we've been VERY busy! Of course we were trying to finish up The Freedom Rock project at the end of May, which was an amazing turn out at The Rock on Memorial Day. Thank you all so much for your support.

We were also trying like mad to get Teresa's School of Dance pictures out to clients in time for recital. Luckily, we did accomplish this, even with the Rock going on-phew! I've posted a few of those, and trust me when I say a few of the very, very many! We had a great time this year again, thanks Teresa for your support! p.s. Loved the Red, White & Blue costumes...I'm thinking we could have shot out at the Rock. :-)



In the midst of dance pictures and The Freedom Rock we also shot Confirmation and First Communion Pictures. I love that we have such a wide range of photography that we do. It really keeps my life interesting! Here are few shots from those events. Enjoy!


I will try not to "crash blog" in the future. Hopefully I can throw our projects up as we're working on them-no guarantees though; we've got three different weddings to edit so far and the summer has only begun, I'm so excited to get those out to our brides. OH and I almost forgot, Bubba has been contacted about some of the coolest artwork jobs lately, ranging from locations in Arizona, Des Moines and right here in Greenfield. I'll post more about that soon.


*If you are interested in hiring Sorensen Studios for your next photography or artwork project, give us a call or email at sorensenstudios@yahoo.com or 641.343.7110





No comments:

Post a Comment