Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Excited for this year's "Hidden Love Note"!

2010 Freedom Rock® (all sides)

North Side of 2010 Freedom Rock & Hidden Love Note

As we approach the beginning of "Rock Season" I get sad thinking of everything that will be painted over. A few of my favorites from this year are: Glenn McDole, CPL Kareem Rashad Sultan Khan, the whole west/front side and that moving quote by Eleanor Roosevelt. And then I think of the personal side of it for me, my hidden love note from Bubba! I wonder what he'll dream up this year. Please note: I can NEVER find it with out his help, buuuut maybe this year will be different...

Here is one last look at the 2010 Freedom Rock® along with a hidden love note that reads: Bubba [hearts] Maria (it was lightened for easier viewing..it's not quite that easy to find...trust me!)

P.S. Even though these heros will be painted over, their memories will never be forgotten. I've already got a few sneak peaks from this year's sketch and it makes me sooo excited. I can't wait until it's completed for all to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment