Thursday, December 30, 2010

Fashion Photography with Haylee



Meet Haylee...she likes having her photo taken and I like taking photos: which is why we're best friends. Well OK, so that's not why we're best friends. Actually, we've known each other practically since we were babies. Our mother's shared the luxury of being pregnant with us at the same time and we were born only 11 days apart!

I had the privilege of taking Haylee's pictures this week. I asked her to stop by the studio so I could "experiment" some new ideas with my camera/studio. Needless to say, I was happy with the results... and so was she. It's not every day you get to photograph someone who cheered for the Kansas City Chiefs!

Anyway, I just wanted to show our clients the capabilities we have here at Sorensen Studios Photography.
We have lots in store for you in 2011...so keep checking back here at our blog to stay updated!

To view more of Haylee's photos, go to our website: www.sorensenstudios.us, click on the "client" tab and type in haylee2011.

Have a Blessed New Year!

Maria


p.s. Haylee-in case you're wondering...the answer is yes, when you're famous, I will continue to take your photos...Bruce Weber who?

No comments:

Post a Comment