Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2010 Artwork by Bubba


As I promised, here are some pictures of the artwork Bubba completed in time for our clients to hand out at Christmas. I think he did an amazing job and I know that our clients thought so as well!

I also wanted to point out his little "love notes" he snuck into his artwork. Sometimes I can find them on my own and sometimes I have to beg him to show me where he put them.

I've gone ahead and made it real easy for you to find them-so you're not searching and searching! I'm starting to get really good at finding them myself, but sometimes it's just too hard.

Anyway, Enjoy!

If you're interested in hiring Bubba for artwork please contact the studio at 641.343.7110 Ext. 714 or email at sorensenstudios@yahoo.com


Book your painting or drawing today-we're already accepting orders for Christmas 2011!


18"x24" Original Canvas Painting





11"x16" Original Canvas Painting



11"x14" Original Paper Drawing



11"x16" Original Canvas Painting 








No comments:

Post a Comment