Friday, June 15, 2012

A little poison ivy means a lot of really good pictures!

So yes I will remember this photo shoot for the rest of my life for a couple of reasons: a.) Erin and Travis are our really good friends and I'm lucky enough to be a part of their wedding in October! b.) It was Indie's first photo shoot with mommy and daddy (out of my belly) and c.) I apparently got into some poison ivy and have got the lovely rash to prove it...

Let me just say Erin and Travis's shoot was simply amazing. They basically showed me around to a few of their favorite hang outs, what they do as a couple and how they spend their time together which equals = The Perfect Engagement Session! By doing what you normally do together it creates a perfect and comfortable setting for everyone. 

We visited everything from a little old train station, a place where they go to fish and share a bottle of wine (oh and Erin caught a fish at the very end of the shoot by the way!) They also took me to this legendary tree that was turned upside down by a tornado...eh em insert where I contracted poison ivy here. I guess that's how it goes though; if you're a photographer you know what I'm saying. You see the view of your photograph but it requires you lying on the ground, upside down or looking like a complete fool-anything for that perfect shot!

Anyways, it was a great day and I just wanted to share a couple of my favorite photos from it. If you're thinking about engagement pictures, again I would suggest creating your "perfect setting".

To view all of their photos and to see what a typical Engagement Session with Sorensen Studios is like, please visit: www.sorensenstudios.us, click on the "client" tab and type in: 6312

If you're interested in hiring a Sorensen Studios photographer for your wedding/engagement photos please call or email us at: 641.343.7110 | sorensenstudios@yahoo.com












No comments:

Post a Comment