Thursday, June 28, 2012

Her first photo shoot

I said I would share a picture of Indie's first photo shoot (not including all the times she was along in my belly last summer of course). So here it is...her shooting an engagement session in Missouri with us! It was a ton of fun.


So now she has helped paint The Freedom Rock and assisted in some picture taking. Even if she doesn't hold any interest in photography or painting in the future, she certainly can always say she started at a young age!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I just found your blog and website after getting a chain email about the Freedom Rock from my Dad. You guys are awesome and I love what you do for our Veterans. My family is a military family and we really appreciate what you're doing. I just wanted to let you know that I can't see your gallery on your studio website. I don't know whether you know that or not. If I ever come to Iowa I will make sure to stop by the Freedom Rock. Thanks again and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sara. I am terrible at responding to comments as this blog does not notify me when I have them! So sorry!! Please let your family know we appreciate their service!!

    Very Best,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete