Thursday, May 19, 2011

Miss Alainah

A few favorites from Alainah's photoshoot!

This is my beautiful niece, Alainah along with my brother, Mario and his wife, DeNae. I just loved the way their pictures turned out! You can't force smiles and poses this great even if you tried. So real life and yet so perfect, how often does that happen!? 

Gotta say, seeing Alainah in her little tutu and bows makes me really excited to meet our little Indie this October, but I won't wish too hard, I know time flies fast...I want to soak in every special moment.
Thank you both for allowing me to photograph your growing family and giving you a lifetime of memories. Enjoy!

To view the rest of Alainah's photos from her shoot, please visit www.sorensenstudios.us, click on the client tab and type in her password of: alainah2011

*If you would like to schedule a photography sessions with Sorensen Studios, shoot us an email or give us a call at: sorensenstudios@yahoo.com OR 641.343.7110

No comments:

Post a Comment