Saturday, May 14, 2011

June issue of REDBOOK Magazine!

June issue of REDBOOK Magazine featuring Bubba and I.

I got my REDBOOK magazine in the mail yesterday and as I was thumbing through it I found Bubba and I on page 11. This is definitely baby book material; go get your copy today! The caption reads:


SECRET #2
HE'S A HOT FATEHR-TO-BE!


Ray Sorensen, REDBOOKS's Hottest Husband winner of 2010, and his wife, Maria, took their free trip to Antigua in January-and came back with a bonus. "We got pregnant!" Maria Says. "We didn't go on a honeymoon, so we treated this as a late one. We couldn't keep our hands off each other-it's really not a surprise that we returned plus one." Maria's due in October. Congrats!


*Special thanks to the girls at REDBOOK magazine for all of their hard work. We've had such much fun with this experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment