Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Vote For Haylee!

Haylee's back for her second appearance on the SS Blog but this time it wasn't just for fun-this was business! Just kidding, of course we had fun. In fact, a couple of times we lost concentration and found ourselves dancing and singing to the music instead of taking pictures! But we can't help ourselves, our favorite song comes on and we find ourselves with full open arms of belting out the words. Luckily, this all happened while the studio was closed, so Bubba won't kill us for scaring off all the customers.

This magic all happened because Haylee is going to be competing in Avon Voices and she needed a head shot for her online profile. I was honored when Haylee asked if I would take her pictures and I wish her the best of luck in this amazing journey she's about to embark on. Her profile will be up soon so stay tuned and I'll tell you when to vote. Below are a few of my favorite shots from her photo shoot. I had a lot of fun experimenting with different lighting and styles.

Good Luck, Haylee!


No comments:

Post a Comment