Friday, November 18, 2011

Seniors Seniors Seniors





OK wow, sorry for my absence in blogging. Well actually as my friend would say sorry-not sorry! :-)
I've been working from home as I take care of our precious baby girl Indie. But that doesn't mean I don't put in some serious man hours whenever she's peacefully dreaming away. Of course though when I feel like it-work is put away and I give all my attention to her because after all family is most important! I hope you all do the same from time to time.

Anyways, I've managed to keep my promise to my seniors which was to have pictures done and products back before Thanksgiving...so I thought I'd share their sessions with you all; ya know to think about for next year unless you're a procrastinator and still need to get Senior pictures...

This is a crash blog of Austin, Jonah & Eric's photography products. To view all of their photos and see what a full #seniorsession with Sorensen Studios is like, visit our website: www.sorensenstudios.us, click on the "client" tab and type in the passwords below:

[oh and don't forget to take a closer look at our unique products above that we offer our seniors]

Austin: 81011

Jonah: 81711

Eric: 91511

Kevin: 91711

No comments:

Post a Comment