Wednesday, October 6, 2010



Today we were scheduled to meet a tour bus at The Freedom Rock®. It was a full one! As usual, it was so nice meeting everyone and we appreciate your support so much. Which reminds me-this group really liked our "Freedom Rock Calendars" get yours today before it's too late! Special thanks to Liz Gilman for working so hard to schedule all of these tours.

The rest of the morning was spent finishing up editing one of my seniors, Dyllon. Sorry ladies-it's not Taylor Lautner but he's just as cute and such a doll to work with! I loved his personal style and attitude, which you can pick up from the photographs.

His mother Patricia has been a very loyal client of ours. She has driven her kids to me from over two hours away for the past two years! At first I asked her-why are you traveling so far for pictures? Then I thought-why am I asking and shut up! Thank you so much, Patricia & Dyllon. Here are a few pictures from our shoot....Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment