Monday, November 7, 2011

Megan's Core Project (Belly Art Therapy)

OK so ya'll remember this post from awhile back... "My Baby Bump & The Rock"? Well I told you when I knew more I would update you. So I would like to direct you to my friend, Megan's new blog titled "Core Project - Belly Art Therapy.

I think it is wicked cool and this girl is so amazingly creative and talented! I feel so blessed she was once our wedding photographer; we have learned so much from her. Not to mention we still LOVE our photos.

Anyways, check it out...my/Indie's picture is number 36 (which is really weird by the way considering that's my favorite number).

I wish her the absolute best on this project and I hope you all have a chance to stop by and see this creative work in the making... I mean seriously, some of the thought behind these photos is just brilliant.

Thank you Megan for letting me be a part of this and I hope to see you again soon!

Photo Credit: Megan Hammond

No comments:

Post a Comment